- Rated at 750 lb-ft of torque to the tire!!
- RPS’s BC2 (Billet Carbon Twin) is the best value in full Carbon Twin Disc clutches on the market today. These clutches use our unique “Strapless” design with a new billet aluminum cover and pressure plate. This “Strapless” design replaces the traditional three strap system used to locate the old-school cast iron pressure plate in a steel cover. Our new system not only makes for a much lighter clutch, but also a much stronger clutch.
- RPS’s BC2 clutch does not use a marcel spring in the outer disc, becuase lighter weight discs and super fast shifts are a very important feature of our BC Series. Even without the marcel, this clutch is smoother to drive on the street than most of our competition.
- This clutch is great for the serious racer who is looking for better 60-ft times as well as better lap times.
- All RPS Carbon clutches use a full carbon floater plate that eliminates the warping and bending associated with standard steel plates.
- All RPS Carbon Clutches are fully rebuildable.